Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a motivated and creative Associate Scientist, who desire a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. We are looking for team members to join a fast-paced, collaborative, and multidisciplinary group to support development projects ranging from discovery to product formulation and stability development for low-cost biotherapeutic manufacturing.Responsibilities:
- Support scientific staff with various protein characterization methods including SE-HPLC, sub-visible particle analysis (HIAC and Flowcam), protein concentration (UV-Vis), pH, osmo, buffer exchange and viscosity.
- Execution of established high throughput biophysical methods
- Perform lab maintenance tasks will include buffer preparation, tracking/ordering consumables, and shipping/receiving samples.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or related field and 0-3 years experience
About Just-Evotec Biologics
- Strong understanding of protein characterization techniques
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Attention to detail and demonstrating initiative for support needs are highly desired skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and works well independently and in teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Established in 2014, Just Biotherapeutics, Inc. was acquired by Evotec SE in 2019. Just-Evotec Biologics, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Our focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Learn more at .