Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Terrain Park Attendant is a labor intensive position that is responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features as well as promoting safety awareness, educating on Terrain Park etiquette, and providing positive guest relations within the terrain parks and half pipe. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the terrain park, ensuring all signage is visible, testing features and assessing risk and liability each morning. The Terrain Park Attendant will provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions for the entire day. Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be an expert skier/rider in the park and overall
* Must be able to test small rails and boxes, tables, etc.
* Able to lift up to 50lbs (raking, shoveling & lifting large metal objects)
* Able to work outdoors in adverse winter weather conditions for up to 10 hours/day
* Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently
* Must be able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns
* Must have a good work ethic
* Must be very responsible and diplomatic
* Valid US Driver's License
* May be required to work weekends and/or holidays
* Must be available to work the entire season
* Must pass a ski/ride test to ensure expert level
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176724