HRIS Account Executive:
NEOGOV is the market and technology leader in human resources software for the public sector. Our HR software automates the entire hiring, onboarding, training, Payroll/Time & Attendance, and performance evaluation. The process starts with our business development team. The Account Executive will promote and sell our HRIS software solutions and services. This position includes prospecting of qualified leads; phone sales; online product demonstrations; proposal writing; sales presentations; contract negotiations and support of the overall sales and marketing efforts.
· Create Sales Campaigns for accounts and closely coordinate company involvement.
· Identify and qualify leads and generate new business opportunities to achieve revenue quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
· Establish and maintain a productive, professional relationship with key personnel in assigned prospect accounts.
· Complete NEOGOV product leadership for all products.
· Drive a matrixed territory business that includes: sales development, partners, sales engineers, professional services, finance and legal to drive a prospect to close.
· Prepare and present sales demos via join.me screenshare.
· Negotiate and close deals following the company's practices and processes.
· Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements, and manage receivables.
· Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients.
· Demonstrate the ability to construct a tangible business case by compiling data and comparing to like agencies to demonstrate ROI.
· Demonstrates ability to engage C- level within an organization and present organizations offerings.
· Must have experience in selling HRIS (Payroll & T/A products in particular)
· Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions over the phone with at least three (3) years of sales experience.
· Must have experience in an enterprise level sales environment
· Consultative sales experience.
· Exceptional verbal and written skills.
· Some travel to trade shows and networking events will be required.