We are recruiting a software engineer to help us implement and apply our unique drug discovery algorithms. Our aim is to develop better, more durable therapeutics against some of the world's most lethal diseases.
- Work closely with our CTO to build and optimize our drug discovery software.
- Implement and test algorithms related to drug discovery. These may involve continuous or discrete optimization, machine learning, 3-D geometry, or various related areas.
- Collaborate with our chemistry and biology experts to develop software for their drug discovery workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, chemistry, or a related field
- Familiarity with C++
- Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Sufficient mathematical background to read, implement and optimize published and novel algorithms relevant to drug discovery
- Experience in scientific programming, especially related to chemistry or biochemistry (e.g. molecular dynamics, docking, etc.)
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin, Python, and/or GPU programming
- Understanding of organic chemistry and/or structural biology
- Record of publishing peer-reviewed papers