Reports to: VP of Mortgage Lending
About Keystone Funding
Keystone Funding is a non-depository financial institution, who's vision is to disrupt the retail mortgage lending industry in the Mid-Atlantic by leveraging our technology platform, deploying innovative strategies, and maintaining our commitment to culture and our core values.
We believe in making a difference in the communities we serve, we value providing good jobs to great people, and we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers. Our customers include our employees, clients, and the families who trust us to provide financing for their homes.
The Loan Officer's primary function is to regularly engage in sales activities that result in residential mortgage originations and fundings.
- Takes mortgage loan application/interview and prepare loan proposals
- Determine a consumer's needs and offer the appropriate product
- Originate loans for appropriate amounts, rates, and terms that comply with Keystone Funding's program guidelines
- Provide consumers with superior level of customer service
- Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Obtain all information necessary to process loan request in a timely manner including but not limited to credit reports, income, and asset documentation. Analyze the information and provide insight where appropriate.
- Communicate and assist the applicant to solve all problems that arise between application and settlement.
- Sends out mortgage needs list and prepares loan estimates
- Is responsible for meeting/calling clients outside of normal business hours such as weekends and evenings as required to complete pre-approvals and applications and to meet clients who want to sign disclosures in person.
- Sends weekly transaction updates to keep all parties throughout loan process
- Responsible for pricing and locking loans
- Maintain compliance with all industry-specific Federal and State licensed activity requirements and Keystone Funding's Code of Conduct
- Conduct daily activities that properly represents Keystone Funding's core values
- May earn certifications to disclose and submit directly to Processing/UW
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in loan origination
- Must meet NMLS requirements for licensed loan officers
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented with Efficient Focus on Work Activities
- Established network of referral partners
Job Type: Full-time