Want to join a fastpace enviorment? Are you an expert in multitasking? Are you goal orientied? Then we want you to join our team? Our ideal candidate will use a strategic mindset to drive the future success of the company by aligning teams under one vision. With responsibility for all program areas, this candidate will execute all areas of need for the organization including management in the following areas: fiscal, operational, program development, community relations, and board relations.
Connect the dots and navigate any issues/roadblocks between product, product design, creative writing, and audience insights team members. Craft and successfully deliver a product marketing narrative to gain cross-functional buy-in and alignment around new products and features and inspire decision and action. Have an immediate impact on in-progress strategic initiatives while helping to shape the overall product marketing discipline.
Partner closely with colleagues in marketing, product, product design, creative writing, audience insights, project management, data insights and newsroom in a cross-functional team context on strategy, launch and optimization of products and product features. Develop strong relationships to ensure all strategic initiatives are planned, executed and launched flawlessly. Working closely with the Senior PR & Comms manager to monitor international media coverage and create summary reports and highlight key findings and learnings to the wider team
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Working on a variety of marketing projects to demonstrate a good understanding of the marketing mix (online and offline), ideally in both B2B and B2C environments
- Working with a range of marketing and event agencies and suppliers
- Understanding of digital marketing management
- Understanding of marketing KPI's and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A 'completer-finisher' and detail-orientated
- An interest in music/entertainment/technology
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask, in addition to being capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools is essential
- Weekly create a strategic organizational plan and overall budget
- Maintain a climate that attracts and retains a talented and diverse staff
- Create and maintain relationships with individuals and organizations to facilitate success of organization's financial future
- Prepare agendas, reports, and materials for board meetings
- Works collaboratively with mangement to ensure marketing and communication efforts support our client's mission and the strategic plan. Develops and executes annual marketing and communications plan.
- Prepares and manages budgets for the Marketing and Communications plan.
- Establishes long-term goals and objectives
- Seeks free media exposure, stories, trade sponsorships, articles, mentions, etc.
- Check in with all depertments and make sure they are staying in task
- Leads a coordinated plan for social media.
- Designs and produces season marketing brochures, flyers and advertisements.
- Manages client's partnerships related to marketing and communications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and communications management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in planning, creating and executing digital advertising and social media strategies.
- Moderate to advanced graphic design skills, including understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Previous management or board of director experience
- Successful fundraising and development experience
- Experience in large-scale program developmen