This organization is a 501(c)3 association positioned along the Houston Ship Channel providing training, occupational medicine, and industry solutions to the oil and gas/petrochemical industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate all aspects of marketing for multiple business lines under direction of the Senior Manager of Marketing to successfully meet the organization and industry's needs.
- Create and manage content for all marketing efforts, including digital and print advertising, website, social media, events, trade shows
- Create, promote, sell, coordinate and execute all company events
- Maintain a consistent corporate image through all product lines, promotional material, and events
- Coordinate lead generation activities
- Coordinate strong digital marketing strategy, including social media presence through LinkedIn, Facebook, blogging, etc.
- Maintain budgets, expenses, and P&L statements
- Support key industry organizations, including participation as needed at trade shows, conferences and other industry events to build the brand through planning, promotion, representation, and follow-up
- Work with and manage vendors, agencies, and internal resources for various projects
QUALIFICATIONS & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-3 Marketing experience
- Solid digital marketing background with focus on social media, content, SEO, analytics, customer engagement, and lead generation
- Self-starter to work independently and lead others, as necessary
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service mentality
- Strong planning, organizational, execution and time management skills with the ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and work within a budget
- Flexibility to work various hours and/or travel as needed
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Analytics, Kentico, HubSpot, Adobe, and SEO platforms preferred but not required